TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- Cynthia Nixon opens up about her campaign for governor. [Glamour]
- Women’s History Month should center Black women for once. [Teen Vogue]
- Serena Williams is giving us an HBO documentary series. [HuffPost]
- At least five activists pushing social justice agendas have died over the last two years, drawing attention to the pressures they face. [The New York Times]
- The developer making games about “lesbian dirtbags” and bisexual robots. [Broadly]
Get this weekday roundup in your inbox.
- Paulette Jordan dishes on protecting the environment, listening to her elders, and making sure rural communities get the resources that they deserve. [Evette Dionne]