TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- How Shonda Rhimes’s Scandal broke barriers with ease. [Vulture]
- Inside the super-luxe resort in Hawai’i where the mega-rich hide away. [GQ]
- “I was judged for having sex after my husband died. I think he would have understood.” [The Washington Post]
- Authors voice support for Randa Jarrar, the Fresno State professor who called Barbara Bush racist. [The Fresno Bee]
- For Paula Reed, Columbine teacher and survivor, April is a painful reminder of tragedy. [NPR]
Get this weekday roundup in your inbox.