TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- South Dakota has rejected four anti-transgender bills this session. [NBC News]
- When will sex work finally be decriminalized? [The Slot]
- Everything you need to know about Michael Cohen’s testimony yesterday. [Intelligencer]
- Ellen Page wrote a must-read response to the Jussie Smollett fallout. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The 21 young plaintiffs in Juliana v. United States say they’ve been denied their right to a safe and stable climate. [Vox]
Want to get this roundup in your inbox, Monday through Friday? Join The Rage for $5 a month and we’ll see you via email tomorrow morning.
We’ve made it 23 years in print and we refuse to give up now. Help us raise $150,000 by September 27 to keep Bitch in print.
YESTERDAY FROM BITCH
- How The Sopranos Changed Therapy On TV | The willingness to suggest the necessity of therapy in men’s lives reverberated in popular culture. [Mariel Reilly]
- Prodigal Daughter: Samantha Allen Shines a New Light on Queer Communities in Red States | Queer people are here—or there, as the case may be—and aren’t going away. [Samantha Puc]