TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- The cast and crew of Jessica Jones on #MeToo and the show’s second season. [The Mary Sue]
- A federal judge ruled that Trump’s practice of blocking Twitter users who criticize him violates the First Amendment. [The New York Times]
- Puff pieces are being replaced by a new, more powerful kind of celebrity profile. [The Baffler]
- “How can I tell my parents I don’t want the marriage they arranged?“ [Buzzfeed]
- On the Texas shooting, dead girls, and our “sweet, quiet” boys. [Jezebel]
Get this weekday roundup in your inbox.