TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- Fox News is the tarp on the MAGA bomber’s van. [Slate]
- How to stop reinforcing the gender binary. [Teen Vogue]
- Kevin Spacey’s last movie is a frighteningly accurate allegory for his own predatory behavior. [Buzzfeed News]
- The Kroger shooter had a history of racism and domestic violence. [The New York Times]
- Texas Democrat Kim Olson is campaigning for women’s rights and mentoring other female Democratic candidates on the side.
- The massacre at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh is emblematic of the United States’ rise in anti-semitism since 2016. [The Atlantic]
Want to get this roundup in your inbox, Monday through Friday? Join The Rage for $5 a month and we’ll see you via email tomorrow morning.
YESTERDAY FROM BITCH
- Breaking the Covenant: What Does Solidarity Look like for Sexual-Assault Survivors? | Women who publicly support men who abuse and violate women are communicating that your pain does not matter. [Sil Lai Abrams]
- Turning Fury into Fuel: Three Women Authors on Publishing’s New Investment in Anger | Few people understand the moment we’re in better than Soraya Chemaly, Gemma Hartley, and Reema Zaman. [Evette Dionne]
- How to Support Trans, Intersex, and Nonbinary Folks in This Nightmarish Hellscape | Any action taken is better than standing idly by. [Molly Woodstock]