TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- A roundtable of poets break down the horror of Sean Penn’s poetry. [Broadly]
- Women are establishing networks for safe, in-home abortions. [The California Sunday Magazine]
- The Civil-Rights Movement’s generational divide can pose a problem for organizers. [The Atlantic]
- The effects of redlining still weigh heavily on minority communities. [The Washington Post]
- Unions provide crucial support to women of color. [The Root]
Get this weekday roundup in your inbox.