TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- When brands use plus-size models but don’t make plus-size clothes, they get the brownie points without doing the work. [Racked]
- On skinny privilege and the self-defeating myth of “pulling it off.” [Nylon]
- Eagles player Malcolm Jenkins delivered a powerful response to the White House snub. [ESPN]
- “By acknowledging not only our existence, but the centuries of our resistance to the white, heterosexist, gender binary, we move closer to the decolonization of Turtle Island.” [Rewire.News]
- A Tennessee hardware store put up a “No Gays Allowed” sign. [USA Today]
Get this weekday roundup in your inbox.