TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- Former Trump staffer is suing the president for forcibly kissing her on the campaign trail. [Politico]
- These lesbian bars are surviving and thriving in 2019. [Out]
- Time’s Up CEO Lisa Borders resigns after her son is accused of sexual misconduct. [Los Angeles Times]
- According to media survey, women are still underrepresented in journalism. [Jezebel]
- What happens when a female Twitter comic is actually a man impersonating his wife. [The Cut]
Want to get this roundup in your inbox, Monday through Friday? Join The Rage for $5 a month and we’ll see you via email tomorrow morning.
We’ve made it 23 years in print and we refuse to give up now. Help us raise $150,000 by September 27 to keep Bitch in print.
YESTERDAY FROM BITCH
- Her Neck, Her Back: The Past and Future of Women’s Orgasms Onscreen | Images of female pleasure are threatening because of the gender binary that defines men as sexual conquerors and women as their prizes. [Jourdain Searles]