TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- Why are we still failing women chefs? [Eater]
- The absurd pop cultural roots of the deadly incel movement. [Medium]
- “In [a travel] memoir, you must show up; it’s your job to unpack and lay out all the embarrassing baggage you carried with you to this destination.” [Bustle]
- The life and legacy of Kate Spade. [The New York Times]
- Donald Trump freed a woman jailed for a drug offense in 1996 after a plea from Kim Kardashian. [Metro]
Get this weekday roundup in your inbox.