TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- A multiracial coalition brought Bernie Sanders’s long-promised political revolution to life at yesterday’s Nevada caucuses. [New York Times]
- On the unexpected cost of passing as a trans woman. [Vox]
- Jurors in the Harvey Weinstein trial appear deadlocked on the two most serious charges. [Los Angeles Times]
- Viral diet products play very well on social media. The latest trend? “Metabolism-boosting” drops from a wellness brand called Rae. [Vice]
- Greyhound, the nation’s largest bus company, will stop allowing Border Patrol agents without a warrant to board its buses to conduct routine immigration checks. [Associated Press]
Want to get this roundup in your inbox, Monday through Friday? Join The Rage for $5 a month and we’ll see you via email tomorrow morning.