Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• Kamala Harris is not playing around. Buh-bye Jeff Sessions. [The Los Angeles Times]
• Leave it to an Uber board member to make a sexist joke at a meeting about sexism. [The Washington Post]
• This is what it’s like to work in an Ivanka Trump clothing factory. [The Guardian]
• Danica Roem was the first trans person to win a Virginia state legislative primary last night. [The Advocate]
• ABC may have finally suspended “Bachelor in Paradise” after allegations of sexual misconduct, but have viewers been complicit all along? [The New York Times]
• June 15 is a day for action in support of Latin American journalists and journalists worldwide.
• HBO wouldn’t be HBO without Oz , arguably one of TV’s greatest shows. [Evette Dionne]
• Ameriie’s All I Have continues to resonate with black women audiences, even 15 years later. [Bee Quammie]