Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• Some folks are using the holiday festivities to give their senators an earful. [The Washington Post]
• How can the U.S. celebrate freedom on July 4th when so many of its citizens remain disenfranchised? [Salon]
• NPR tweeted the Declaration of Independence and Trump supporters just keep proving our point for us. [Buzzfeed]
• After a year and a half, designers have developed the world’s first genderless emoji. [Wired]
• Trump’s fraud commission wants all your personal information, make sure your state tells him no. [Color of Change]
• Belle Boggs handles infertility through a nuanced and empathetic lens that’s attuned to issues of social justice. [Rebecca Koon]