Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• “Stealthing” is rape by a different name. [The Root]
• What role should art play in presenting mental illness to the world? [The Establishment]
• U.S. veterans are responding to xenophobic tweets with pro-immigrant messages under #VetsFightHate. [Remezcla]
• This mock interview between Stephen Colbert and Trump is very satisfying. [Mother Jones]
• How the ACA repeal is already affecting trans and pregnant people. [Autostraddle]
• Call your representatives to let them know how you feel about the Affordable Care Act.
• In this Backtalk: A TV show about a dystopian United States controlled by a conservative theocratic government is too real right now. [Dahlia Grossman-Heinze]
• A wave of body-horror films produced in the past five years subject women to a bevy of stomach-turning torments, and not just for shock value. [Tammy Oler]
• Why can’t we accept that women whom we believe are unlikable for “legitimate” reasons are also subjected to misogyny? [Andi Zeisler]