Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• How feminists failed Aleppo. [Feministing]
• The Electoral College meets today. [The New York Times]
• Self-care is not self-indulgence. [Colorlines]
• Messages of support flood in for survivors of prison sexual abuse. [The Establishment]
• As if coming forward isn’t hard enough, many sexual assault survivors face a lot of trauma and hardship after coming forward, as this piece demonstrates. [Buzzfeed]
• Participate in a Stop Trump event today!
• Last week’s BitchTape, by guest DJ Katie Monks of alt-rock band Dilly Dally, is all hope, claws, and raw power.
• While we must talk about the ways global warming triggers natural hazards, we must also confront what turns those hazards into full-scale disasters: racism.