Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• A judge had to issue a restraining order against the Trump campaign in order to prevent voter intimidation and that’s a real thing that happened in this terrible election. [Mother Jones]
• Beyoncé reclaimed a Hillary Clinton quote over the weekend. [Buzzfeed]
• This piece on the rush to understand and empathize with Trump supporters is really terrific. [MTV]
• The Boss is going to perform at Hillary Clinton’s last rally today! [Jezebel]
• Medusa was the original nasty woman. [The Atlantic]
• Don’t underestimate the force of Latina hotel workers in Nevada. [The New York Times]
• Yes! This collection of photos of women who were born before the 19th amendment and are now voting for a woman president is so great.
Some states accept voter registration the day of the election—check your state here. If you’re not sure what you need to bring to vote, check here. If you run into any issues on Election Day, or you just have general questions about voting, you can call this non-partisan hotline: 866-OUR-VOTE.
• In this Backtalk: The surreal and brilliant show Black Mirror forces us to think about the way technology shapes our emotional lives.
• “All we have is support. All we have is unity. All we have are prayers. And that’s strong,” says the chairman of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe.
• It’s election season, so here’s a BitchTape to remind us all what we’re fighting for.