TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- Call the Super Bowl destruction what it is: a white riot. [Teen Vogue]
- Amara La Negra talks culture, colorism, anti-Blackness and Celia Cruz. [Latino USA]
- One in three disabled women are sexually assaulted on campus. [Rewire]
- No one is silencing Katie Roiphe. [The Cut]
- A brilliant cyclist protested net neutrality by “throttling” traffic outside the FCC headquarters. [Bicycling]
Get this weekday roundup in your inbox.
- Tell Congress to pass a clean DREAM Act. [Dreamers]