TODAY’S MUST-READ NEWS AND ANALYSIS
- Betsy DeVos is still tearing Title IX apart. [The New York Times]
- Guess how many models of color were on the runways this New York Fashion Week? [The Fashion Spot]
- Black women have had a huge impact on feminism—it’s beyond time to celebrate it. [Teen Vogue]
- On the racial demagoguery of Trump’s assaults on Colin Kaepernick and Steph Curry. [The New Yorker]
- NASA dedicated a building to Hidden Figures heroine Katherine Johnson! [The Root]
Get this weekday roundup in your inbox.
DO IT FOR BITCH!
You gotta see this pencil set because when you get one, you’re doing something that’s essential: Funding our fiercely independent feminist response to pop culture. We’re a nonprofit—fundraising is the only way Bitch exists. Click here to get your free set with a new membership ($5/month!) or subscription (less than $25!). No seriously! We’ve gotta raise $65,000 by September 30! Click that link!
- Help the victims of Mexico’s devastating earthquake. [Remezcla]
- Call your Senators ASAP and tell them how you feel about the Graham-Cassidy bill. [U.S. Senate]
- Can’t get in touch with your family in Puerto Rico? Here’s what you can do. [ABC]
YESTERDAY FROM BITCH
- Mother! is what happens when a dude has an idea he thinks is brilliant and no one checks him on it. [Dahlia Grossman-Heinze]
- Decolonize your playlist. [Katie Presley]
- How dare the Emmys put Lena Waithe and Sean Spicer on the same stage? [Bitch HQ]
0 Comments Have Been Posted
Add new comment