Here's what's on our radar!
• Today, Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards testified before the House of Representatives. “The outrageous accusations leveled against Planned Parenthood, based on heavily doctored videos, are offensive and categorically untrue,” said Richards. [Jezebel]
• A new in-depth report argues that juvenile justice reform will only work if it includes young women—who are often forgotten victims of the prison industrial complex. [Shadowproof]
• When police told one 19-year-old to report her rape, she did. Then they arrested her for making a false report. [Buzzfeed]
• Elizabeth Warren delivered a speech on Sunday affirming Black Lives Matter and calling for police reform. [Washington Post]
• Where media and government fails the families of missing students and murdered women in Mexico, art has risen in its place. [Slate]