Here's what's on our radar!
• The Association of American Universities has a released a massive study on sexual assault on college campuses. [AAU]
• Anne-Marie Slaughter updates her perspective on “having it all” and what new labor laws could mean for the work-life balance. [Feministing]
• Vanessa Willoughby writes on the token Black best friend in film and what it to her while meant growing up. [Vice]
• Kate Harding grapples with what happens when a feminist trailblazer like Susan Brownmiller expresses views that no longer hold water. [Cosmo]
• Here's a look at how race and gender influence freelancing and the personal essay economy. [The New Republic]
• Autostraddle reports on the most inclusive show at New York Fashion Week: Verge at the Brooklyn Museum. [Autostraddle]
Share what you're reading in the comments!