Happy Friday! Here is what we are reading today:
- A writer is interviewing LGBT people across Pennsylvania for a cool project called Amplify. [Pittsburgh Lesbian Correspondents]
- The Paiute tribal council says armed protesters in Oregon “just need to get the hell out of here.” [Colorlines]
- There’s a mean meme about presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson and his wife circulating around social media. It may be a joke, but it is no laughing matter. [The Root]
- The mayor of Cologne’s suggestion for how women should protect themselves from sexual violence has drawn sharp criticism. [The Atlantic]
- Pretty cool news, Atlanta is set to open a school for LGBT youth! [Mic]
Did I miss anything? Let us know in the comments below.