• Smart thoughts on the ongoing Oregon militia standoff: Unlike Black protestors, white fringe groups have the privilege of picking their fights. [PS Mag]
• Here's a look at how more colleges are teaching consent as an essential part of life in college. [New York Times]
• Ta-Nehisi Coates examines Bill Cosby and his enablers: “The scorned enjoy no rights that the powerful must respect.” [The Atlantic]
• Read up on how Missouri legislators are sponsoring a gross bill called “All Lives Matter,” which will change the definition of an unborn child to include life beginning at conception. [Feminist Wire]
• What do you think about your body hair? Writer Nish Israni shares her personal thoughts. [Shameless]
• There was some discussion that the next Mad Max movie would be all about Furiosa. But now director George Miller says he's not working on any more films. So… no Furiosa? [The Mary Sue]
What did I miss? Add what you're reading to the comments.