Here's what's on our radar!
• Hundreds of women and children who are awaiting asylum hearings may be released from custody by Homeland Security. [Truthout]
• Duke students’ objections to reading Fun Home shouldn’t be conflated with the need for trigger warnings. [RH Reality Check]
• Here’s six of the worst rape culture tropes from Kate Harding’s book, Asking for It. [Flavorwire]
• Mallory Orberg talks about writing about sex work. [The Toast]
• A feminist group in Paris protested the lack of street names honoring women by covering up more than 60 street signs and renaming them for women like Josephine Baker and Nina Simone. [City Lab]
• Read about the new textbook, Black Lives Matters, for middle schoolers. [Pacific Standard]
• And there’s also George, another book aimed at middle schoolers about a transgender 10-year old. [NPR]
Share what you're reading in the comments!