• Melissa Harris-Perry’s email to her #nerdland staff explains her refusal to host her eponymous show and what’s been going on behind the scenes at MSNBC. [Medium]
• Will there be gay characters in the next Star Wars? “Of course!” says J.J. Abrams. [The Daily Beast]
• This video of Planned Parenthood’s teen advocate community rapping about sexual health to “Hotline Bling” is the best. [Now U Know PPNYC]
• A court ruling has forced all but one of Louisiana’s abortion clinics to close. [Feministing]
• Lupita Nyong’o and Trevor Noah on #OscarsSoWhite and the roles that are available for actors of color. [The New York Times]
• This awesome shirt made by the folks at Criptiques is a response to the stigma surrounding sexuality for people with disabilities, and an attempt to balance out the negative media portrayals about disability and sex. [Criptiques]
We want to hear from our community about what we should be covering this week! Share your thoughts and we'll talk about your ideas at our editorial meeting this week.