One more day until Friday–happy Thursday!
• The three female justices are upending the Supreme Court’s balance of power. [Slate]
• Author Sara Jaffe talks about challenging queer teen fiction clichés. [The Establishment]
• Three young Black men from a predominantly Muslim community were killed last week in Indiana—why isn’t Indiana’s governor or the mainstream media talking about it? [Feministing]
• The United States took 15 U.N. ambassadors to see the Broadway play Fun Home to promote gay rights. [Reuters]
• A pop-up interactive, multimedia exhibit on the National Mall is showcasing the harsh realities and experiences of women seeking abortions across the country—catch it until Friday! [UltraViolet]
• Want to see a movie about #BlackGirlMagic, first love, identity, and Islam? You can help make Jinn happen! [Kickstarter]
We want to hear from our community about what we should be covering this week! Share your thoughts and we'll talk about your ideas at our editorial meeting this week.