• Check out 50 beautiful photographs of girls around the world going to school. [Huffington Post]
• Friendly (terrible) reminder that the United States is one of only two countries in the world that do not guarantee paid maternity leave. [Broadly]
• This is an amazing playlist of women who rock! [NPR]
• A new study has found that harassment of women online is close to becoming an established norm. [The Guardian]
• Stephanie Lampkin has created an app that helps eliminate ways to discriminate against qualified candidates during a hiring process. [For Harriet]
• Here's life advice from 11 influential feminists, including Janet Mock, Mia McKenzie, and Bitch's own Andi Ziesler. [Mashable]
We want to hear from our community about what we should be covering this week! Share your thoughts and we'll talk about your ideas at our editorial meeting this week.