• Are we about to see the first Hapa Bachelorette? [NPR]
• President Obama and ballerina Misty Copeland talk about race. [Time]
• Yes! Xena will definitely be queer in the upcoming series reboot. [Newsweek]
• This is great—twenty-five New York public schools will be offering free feminine hygiene products to their students. [NY Daily News]
• Rihanna is making being single cool again for Black women. [Feministing]
• What life is like being a public survivor of sexual assault. [The Establishment]
We want to hear from our community about what we should be covering this week! Share your thoughts and we'll talk about your ideas at our editorial meeting this week.