• Jamilah Lemieux on the audacity of hoping for a Black woman SCOTUS nominee. [Ebony]
• A horrifying look at the culture of sexual harassment hiding within America's national parks and forests. [Huffington Post]
• Everything you need to know about Zubik v. Burwell, the second direct challenge to the birth control benefit in the Affordable Care Act. [Rewire]
• Outdated privacy laws are failing women. [Pacific Standard]
• Knitting and yarn-bombing are challenging artistic censorship in Indonesia. [The Establishment]
We want to hear from our community about what we should be covering this week! Share your thoughts and we'll talk about your ideas at our editorial meeting this week.