Halfway through the week–happy Wednesday!
• When the technology revolution is designed primarily for men, women’s needs are an afterthought. [Quartz]
• Neil deGrasse Tyson, Margaret Cho, Gwen Ifill, DeRay McKesson, and more reflecting on ten years of Twitter. [The New York Times]
• So rad—this over-50, all-women’s team is racing 750 miles to Alaska in a sailboat. [Ms.]
• The barriers can seem endless for undocumented people trying to access sexual and reproductive health-care services. [Rewire]
• The attacks in Brussels are the latest in a string of deadly attacks this month that have been happening around the world. [ThinkProgress]
• Samantha Bee hits the nail right on the terrible head talking about the thousands and thousands of untested rape kits in the United States. [YouTube]
We want to hear from our community about what we should be covering this week! Share your thoughts and we'll talk about your ideas at our editorial meeting this week.