• Read this powerful statement to the Harvard Law School’s Administrative Board from a student who was sexually assaulted. [Medium]
• Chip in for a new video series from Feminist Frequency that focuses on underappreciated women in history, particularly ones who were defiant and tried to disrupt the status quo. [Feminist Frequency]
• Many companies are speaking out against North Carolina’s anti-LGBT law—the backlash is growing. [ThinkProgress]
• A suicide bombing in Pakistan has killed at least 65, mostly women and children. [Slate]
• This is historic and wonderful—three black women in congress announced the formation of the first and only Congressional Caucus on Black Women and Girls. [Huffington Post]
• Check out this ultimate infographic guide to the awful dead lesbian TV trope. [Autostraddle]
We want to hear from our community about what we should be covering this week! Share your thoughts and we'll talk about your ideas at our editorial meeting this week.