• bell hooks has weighed in on Lemonade. [bell hooks Institute]
• Bitch Media cofounder Andi Zeisler on the word “feminism” going from being a term from which celebrities and pop culture fled, to one they embraced. [The Guardian]
• What does “Latinx representation” mean? [The Mary Sue]
• Did you love the film Carol? Then you probably want to know more about The Price of Salt, Patricia Highsmith, and being a lesbian in New York in the 1950s. [Autostraddle]
• The always-delightful Samantha Bee on the trickery of crisis pregnancy centers. [Full Frontal]
Here's what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• Orange is the New Black star Diane Guerrero opens up about her family in her memoir In the Country We Love.
• In The Spitboy Rule, Michelle Gonzales's unique experience and perspective document a critical moment in punk culture.
• In an era of #MasculinitySoFragile, Fargo’s portrayal of repressed feelings still resonates.
• A new investigation reveals how NCAA schools discriminate against women in athletics.
• In this Ask Bear, a couple gets along great, but one of them is planning to move thousands of miles away. What do you do?