Happy Thursday! Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• Wait, why are so many Vogue cover stories written by men? [Jezebel]
• CBS’s white male problem is getting worse and worse. [Vulture]
• Robin Wright had to fight for equal pay on House of Cards. [The Mary Sue]
• This is a big deal—4.2 million salaried workers will soon be eligible for overtime pay. [Colorlines]
• Choices in childbirth are important. But some people want to limit those choices when it comes to choosing a midwife. [The Establishment]
Here's what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• From Fast & Furious 8 to indie Viva, international film crews are setting cinema in Cuba.
• While the Q of “Queer” is rightfully gaining more traction, the Q of “Questioning” doesn’t get a lot of love in a culture that demands definition.