Happy Tuesday! Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• Protestors in Rio de Janiero marched against rape culture after the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl last week. [Jezebel]
• The University of North Carolina has stated that it will not enforce HB2, the state’s law requiring transgender people be refused access to restrooms in accordance with their gender identity. [ThinkProgress]
• More on rad Japanese artist Megumi Igarishi. [Hyperallergic]
• The U.S. women’s soccer team isn’t backing down on their fight for equal pay. [Vogue]
• Conversations about reproductive rights have everything to do with gender equity, economic stability, and a healthy life free from violence. [yes!]
Here's what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• Adia Victoria says that her new album is in memory of her twenties. “Those are tender years for a lot of women. It hurts,” she says.