Happy Wednesday! Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• Help the fabulous Degenderettes print and distribute tamper-resistant All Gender Restroom stickers on a large scale! [Kickstarter]
• There's a sanitary pad commercial that actually shows blood instead of weird blue liquid! [Cosmopolitan]
• A new study has found that women are nearly twice as likely as men to develop anxiety—and it seems like that’s because women have more things to worry about than men, which is not a surprise and also terrible. [The Cut]
• Women around the world are being prosecuted for miscarriages—and many of them are low-income women. [Broadly]
• Ugh, even the women on the Supreme Court are constantly interrupted by men! [Mother Jones]
Here's what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• The disability community is rightfully furious about the dangerous message Me Before You sends to viewers.
• In this Ask Bear: Should you follow your life-long dream? Or stick around for a budding romance?
• For women, the heist genre has revolutionary potential to imagine redress of the wage gap, wealth redistribution, and that still-feared quality, female ambition.