Happy Tuesday! Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• This is really cool: Intersectional feminist group Guerrilla Feminism has a new online resource hub for feminist activism. [Guerrilla Feminism]
• If you’re in New York, don’t miss the seventh annual WAM!NYC Gender Justice in Media Conference at Barnard College this weekend! [WAM!]
• In a scathing dissent, Justice Sotomayor said, “We must not pretend that the countless people who are routinely targeted by police are ‘isolated.’ They are the canaries in the coal mine whose deaths, civil and literal, warn us that no one can breathe in this atmosphere.” [ThinkProgress]
• More than 200 professors signed an open letter condemning Yale philosophy professor Thomas Pogge for sexually harassing students and misusing his academic position. [Buzzfeed]
Here's what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• Iranian-American comedian Negin Farsad is equal parts subversive and hilarious.
• It may not be that unmarried women are deviating from the norm, but rather that our politicians and media haven’t recognized that single life might be the new normal for many women.
• The look of Juniore is Wednesday Addams, but their sound is 1960s French dance pop.