Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
On our Radar: Tuesday, June 28
• Jesse Williams gave a speech at the BET Awards that was stunning. [Slate]
• These photos of badass suffragists in American history are glorious and powerful. [Buzzfeed]
• Here’s another great win: Yesterday, the Supreme Court upheld the broad reach of a federal law that bars people convicted of domestic violence from owning guns. [Elle]
• “Ableism not only complicates our access to Pride events, but also to pride itself, as a feeling.” [Autostraddle]
• When Suki Kim’s book of narrative nonfiction was labeled “memoir,” she was moved “from a position of authority—What do you know?—to the realm of emotion: How did you feel?” [The New Republic]
• Pop culture worlds colliding! In the latest episode of Adventure Time, Marceline sings Mitski’s “Francis Forever” off of her 2014 album Bury Me At Makeout Creek! [She Shreds]
Here's what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• Check out the premiere of a new video from queer folk artist Rae Fitzgerald.