Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
On our Radar: Monday, July 11th
• Here’s music to get you through tough times like these. [The Establishment]
• This Old Hollywood L Word-style hookup chart is fascinating. [Autostraddle]
• SERENA! [ThinkProgress]
• Six more women have come forward with stories about Roger Ailes that are the stuff of nightmares. [The Cut]
• These photos of Mexico’s Las Patronas, a group of women who have dedicated themselves to giving out food and water to hundreds of migrants, are incredible. [Remezcla]
Here's what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• Here’s a BitchTape to turn those love songs back around on yourself.
• Soon you might be able to screen for cervical cancer and STDs without having to go to a doctor.
• From Orphan Black to Game of Thrones, tough and flawed women are complicating the “strong female character” trope.