Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
On Our Radar: Tuesday, July 12th
• Abortion Renaissance now! [Rewire]
• After no designers would dress Leslie Jones for the Ghostbusters premiere, Christian Siriano stepped up the dazzling plate. [The Mary Sue]
• So here for this history of the Tumblr witch and all witchiness in general always. [The Establishment]
• Trucking is a huge industry, transporting 9.2 billion tons of freight annually in the United States. But these drivers are around 95 percent male, and the atmosphere for women drivers is poisonous and dangerous. [Mary Review]
• WNBA teams are showing up for #BlackLivesMatter solidarity. [The Nation]
• This photograph from Baton Rouge is incredible. [Salon]
Here's what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• Bombón is a retro surf rock band with a girl-group vibe and Mexican American roots.
• After the violence last week, commit to building a different society.