Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
On Our Radar: September 1st
• Longtime Bitch contributor Sady Doyle on the comeback narrative of Britney Spears. [Quartz]
• Donald Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said “rape would not exist” if women were stronger. Oh, okay. [Complex]
• A new report lays out how domestic violence impacts the wage gap. [The Cut]
• “How endometriosis helped me become a tenderhearted butch.” [Autostraddle]
• Video games are increasingly allowing characters to have more varied gender identities. [The New York Times]
Here’s what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• The Doula Project supports people who make the choice to end a pregnancy.
• Letting rapists off easy isn’t good—but mandatory minimum sentences aren’t the answer, either.