Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
On Our Radar: September 2nd
• Millie Bobby Brown, aka Eleven from Stranger Things, can really impressively perform Nicki Minaj’s “Monster” verse! [Complex]
• These photographs of women surfing were made using 19th-century photographic techniques—they’re really cool. [The Guardian]
• Bresha Meadows is 15. She’s facing life in prison for killing her abusive father. [Rewire]
• New episode of Feminist Frequency on body diversity! [Feminist Frequency]
• Matt Bomer and Mark Ruffalo join Hollywood’s ongoing problem casting cis men as trans women onscreen. [Fusion]
Here’s what we published yesterday at Bitch!
• New Popaganda: From yoga to roller derby, big feelings on moving our bodies.
• People are eager to view Anthony Weiner’s infidelity as a strike against the Clinton campaign.
• Black women deserve to be loved out in the open, away from the shadows where darkness often conveys shame.
• A satirical video hits the nail right on the white-fragility-head.