Happy Thursday! Here’s what we’re reading today:
- In an op-ed, Aziz Ansari gets real about race in Hollywood. [New York Times]
- In response to Nicole Arbour’s “Dear Black People” vlog, Rachel Kramer Bussel recommends five Black vloggers who are smarter and funnier to watch instead. [Salon]
- Margaret Cho talks about what she thinks would be most helpful for sex workers. [The Establishment]
- Bloomingdale’s apologized for a very rapey add. It probably won’t be the last one this consuming season. [Feministing]
- Be sure to check out #BlackOnCampus on Twitter. The stories people are sharing are important!
- Ooo… check out this new queer sci-fi anthology, Beyond.
What did I miss? Add what you're reading to the comments.