It’s Friday! Here is what we are reading today:
- November 20th is Transgender Day of Remembrance. Here, a few ways you can honor people who have lost their lives to anti-trans violence and celebrate the resilience of those who are living. [Colorlines]
- Donald Trump pushes the bigoted idea that the government should register all Muslims in the United States. Ugh. [The Atlantic]
- At Harvard Law School, someone defaced the portraits of every Black professor, covering them in black tape. [Think Progress]
- Women working in Hollywood are ready to direct major action films and head up studios. What will it take to dismantle the pervasive sexism that keeps them from doing it? [New York Time]
- Do Black students’ lives matter in Portland, Oregon? [Huffington Post]
Did I miss anything? Let us know what you are reading in the comments below.