Bitch has long been a staple in classrooms, bringing cultural relevance to feminist theory and media criticism. Bitch on Campus engages students with Bitch Media, whether it’s through a thought-provoking article in one of our classroom readers, or at an event on your campus.
Having Andi Zeisler as our keynote speaker for Women’s History Month was amazing! -SUNY Fredonia
Bitch is hitting the road and sharing our feminist response to pop culture! Want to bring Bitch Media to your campus or event? Our speakers present talks and workshops on everything from feminist activism, to sexism in the media, to race and representation. Click here to find out more about our speakers!
Digital Classroom Readers
Bitch on Campus offers themed digital readers compiling our most insightful articles. Each reader includes themed articles from Bitch magazine, study questions and additional reading to enhance your classroom experience. Digital readers also include exclusive subscription discounts for students. For just $8 per student, our digital readers are a smart and affordable option for your classroom.
- Beauty Myths and Charm Schools: Constructing Femininity
- Mind on the Media: Media Literacy and Criticism
- The Celluloid Ceiling: Women, Film, and Representation
- Feminist Lens: Art, Feminism, and History
- Black Women & Pop Culture: Race, Representation, and Reality
- Food is a Feminist Issue: On Food, Race, and Cultural Appropriation
If you’re an instructor who would like a free sample reader, please contact our Director of Community, Soraya Membreno, at firstname.lastname@example.org.