- Sure, there’s always room for more progress, but let’s not forget to celebrate our wins along the way! Women really shined on Election Day, and here’s a recap of how. [Slate]
- While Proposition 35 got the okay by California voters this Election Day, Melissa Gira Grant gives us the ins and outs of how the proposition may actually be more harmful than helpful to women and sex trafficing survivors. [Truthout]
- This awesome video by Project Unspoken shows interviews of men and women and highlights the differences between how they combat sexual assault and harrasment on a daily basis. [Youtube]
- Are you worried about how your son’s notions of gender identity or expression are coming along? Look no further! Here are six ways to talk about male violence and healthy masculinty. We’re grateful for this wonderful how-to. [Everyday Feminism]
- “Ethnic sidekicks” are all the rage. While they’re a step in the right direction, they still don’t make up for the lack of diversity on television. SL Huang pushes popular shows to stop normalizing the nuclear white family, and start getting more diverse. [Racialicious]
- Have you heard the news? Margaret Cho is xoJane’s newest contributor. Here’s Cho divulging what feminism means to her. [xoJane]
Did we forget something? Let us know in the comments section.