Another week, another round of blogs to read!
- Anita Sarkeesian and Feminist Frequency were featured on a French blog this week (translated version sans video ici)!
- Miss “Grey’s Rounds”? Everett Maroon is recapping Grey’s Anatomy at his site, Trans/plant/portation.
- I’m planning on taking the weekend off reading stories from Mindy Kaling’s new book into the mirror and pretending they’re mine.
- Hey, Gene Lyons, thanks to your racist, sexist rebuttal to Dr. Melissa Harris Perry this week, someone’s made a handy flowchart for whether or not you should compare someone you disagree with to the KKK.
- FNX: First Nations Experience, a “new multimedia platform featuring authentic voices and stories reflecting the reality of the Native American experience and that of indigenous peoples worldwide,” launched in Southern California this week on KVCR, with plans to expand within a year.
- RIP Sylvia Robinson, rap record producer and R&B singer. Robinson produced the groundbreaking “Rapper’s Delight” by the Sugar Hill Gang and “The Message” by Grandmaster Flesh and the Furious Five.
- You’re Welcome says thanks, but no thanks to comparing being trans to being fat, or being gay to being black, or other identity comparisons.
Tell us what you think or share your favorite posts of the week in the comments!