Here’s what’s on our radar!
• A new interactive map highlights the trend of increased abortion restrictions across the United States both before and after the passage of the ACA. [Kff.org]
• The relationship between makeup and the scars of abuse goes way beyond Covergirl and the NFL. [Jezebel]
• After posting videos of women and men being assaulted in a so-called “prank,” Youtuber Sam Pepper has faced backlash through #ReportSamPepper. [Independent]
• In Pennsylvania a mother has been sentenced to jail for helping her daughter have an abortion. [NYtimes]
• Marshallese poet Kathy Jetnil-Kijiner’s speech at the UN Climate Leaders Summit highlights that in the face of global climate change, “We have to do more than just survive.” [Salon]
• Writer Meghan Daum has a moving essay about deciding not to have kids. [New Yorker]
• Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone continues to speak out against sexism in Indian media. [BBC]
• Louisiana Judge Edward Rubin declared the state’s ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional. [Huffington Post]
Share what you’re reading in the comments!