Here’s what’s on our radar!
• Janet Mock reminds us that representation of trans women is just one piece of the larger movement of trans liberation, especially when six women have been murdered in 2015 alone. [JanetMock.com]
• When it comes to discussions about sexual assault on campus, women with disabilities—who are often targeted—are left out of the picture. [Al Jazeera]
• Why Dove’s “Love Your Curls” campaign is problematic and appropriates from Black women with natural hair. [For Harriet]
• Why is labiaplasty becoming so popular? [AlterNet]
• “A Lost Possibility”: Women speak out about their miscarriages in this comics essay. [The Nib]
• Did you know Monopoly was orginally an anti-capitalist game created by a progessive woman? [New York Times]
• Rest in peace, Lesley Gore. [Guardian]
Share what you’re reading in the comments!