Here’s all the news on our feminist radar this morning!
• Tampon and pad delivery service HelloFlo released what might be the best (and loudest) advertisement for menstrual products ever. [BuzzFeed]
• As if we couldn’t get more exasperated with Robin Thicke, the artist of “Blurred Lines” fame believes that his objectifying music video is actually sexist in a good way and even claims that he has started a feminist movement. [PolicyMic]
• A report from the Guttmacher Institute reveals that family planning services have saved the government $10.5 billion and prevented 760,000 abortions. [Huffington Post]
• After facing accusations of plagiarism, Gawker decided to respond to one writer’s speculations of inappropriately reprinted material with a series of rude and profane tweets. [The Root]
• Fed up with “take-down culture,” controversial author Hugo Schwyzer reports that he will be taking a break from online writing and cyber feminist spaces. [HugoSchwyzer.net]
• A new PSA explaining the differences between “porn sex” and so-called “real” sex will forever change the way you look at fruits and veggies. [Bust]
What did we miss? Let us know in the comments!