Here’s the news on our radar today:
• A great story of a conservative mormon family embracing their transgender daughter. [The Atlantic]
• Women are less likely to be included in clinical trials than men. The FDA needs a plan to become more inclusive with selecting trial participants. [RH Reality Check]
• Retail workers in San Francisco hope to create a “Bill of Rights” to find justice in their workplace. [In These Times]
• Did you hear that Kathleen Hanna wants to make an album with Miley Cyrus? [Jezebel]
• INSIDER INFO: The first shipment of our totally hot Love/Lust issue goes out next week. Subscribe before Monday to make sure your name is on the list! [Bitch]
Did I miss anything? Add what you’re reading in the comments below.