Here’s what’s on our radar today:
• Uh-oh: Hillary Clinton conducted business on her private email address during her time as Secretary of State—potentially a violation of federal law. [Huffington Post]
• Military regulations and the surrounding culture make it difficult for victims of sexual assault to see justice. [Mother Jones]
• Society’s reaction to the UK twins with different skin tones, hair, and eye color shows our lack of understanding of multiracial identity. [Mic]
• Some workplaces enforce dress codes to keep “visibly religious” employees out of sight—what can the Supreme Court do about it? [The Atlantic]
• A New Orleans strip club incited the wrath of many after it fired a burlesque performer for being “too curvy.” [The Guardian]
• And finally, check out the trailer for the new Nina Simone documentary coming out on Netflix next month. [Netflix]
Anything we missed? Let us know in the comments below!