Happy Friday! Here’s all the news we’re reading today.
• British feminist magazine Spare Rib ran from 1972 to 1992—now the British Library will host its 20-year archive online. [The Guardian]
• Here’s great food for thought on using trigger warnings in classrooms. [Flavorwire]
• Melissa McCarthy calls out segregation of plus-sized clothing. [Salon]
• Bitch contributor Michelle Dean wrote this interesting article about attending day care with monkeys as a toddler in a child development study. [The Verge]
• Another “what I wish I could say”—this time with Nicole Soojung Callahan gives her imagined responses to comments and questions about interracial families. [The Toast]
• The case for starting sex-ed in kindergarten. [PBS]
What did we miss? Let us know in the comments.